Subject: [Leica] Liberty Fries and Ketchup
From: Marc James Small <msmall@infionline.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2003 20:12:47 -0400

At 10:23 PM 9/4/03 -0700, Jerry Lehrer wrote:
>BR
>
>Strange, every New Yorker I've met put ketchup on chips, (what you
>call "French Fried Potatoes")
>
>Where in the Northwest are you?

Jerry

Didn't you grow up in New York City?  Doesn't that make you a New Yorker?
And so, by a simple application of the clean rules of logic, I gather that
it is safe to presume that you put ketchup on French fries?  I had thought,
previous to this discussion, that this was an affectation of those residing
in the LP of Michigan, Indiana, and Ohio, blighted areas culturally, it
would seem.

Marc

msmall@infionline.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bąs fir gun ghrąs fir!