Subject: Re: [Leica] Don's PAW 36? Ballet in the halls
From: frank theriault <knarf.theriault@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2003 08:27:51 -0400

Wonderful shot, Don.  Especially topical at this current start to the school
year.  Reminds me of those highschool days, when life was fun (well, it still
is, but in a different way!), and the cares were, well, let's say, different
(although at the time, I thought those cares were just as important as "adult
stuff").  BTW, the lockers in the background ~absolutely make the shot~!!

Reminds me that I have to update my underwear wardrobe, though.  These days,
it's all a fashion statement, no?  <g>

I too, from time to time, shoot action at lower speeds, with fun results (I
know I showed this a couple of weeks ago, but what the hell...):

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=1639375&size=lg

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=1204193&size=lg

Again, wonderful pic, Don!

thanks,