Subject: Re: [Leica] I've quit the Lika Leica club
From: Jim Hedger <jrhedger@pdq.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 09:05:40 -0500

I really think the Gent sent it back because of the fact it was a Euro model
thus no firmware upgrade and the ccd hot spots. I believe it was a bad
example...no I am sure of it. In the last three years I have purchased new,
three M series bodies from Leica US with problems and they were "repaired"
not refunded or replaced. SonC and GB both have proven the reviews aren't
always correct.
Jim