Subject: Re: [Leica] Buying a used M2 - What to look out for? More on Penn Camera
From: "Patrick \(Washington, DC\)" <patotts@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 10:18:54 -0700 (PDT)

Steve et al,

correct, their website sucks, it is only to provide contact info.
There are plenty of places I would go to before using Penn for used
Leica gear, e.g. photovillage.com, don chatterton, KEH, etc.

I find that above dealers are honest and straigh forward, however, one
does pay a premium uing their services.

If I were looking for a M2 specifically I wouldn't hesitate to buy one
on photo.net or eBay from a person with good feedback and negotiate a
Money Back Guarantee deal.

Cheers,

Patrick