Subject: Re: [Leica] Film for B&W digital printing ?
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 10:52:25 -0700

I have been using TCN400 and have gotten to like it. I don't have to mess with
chemistry.

But you give up longevity of your negatives. I have a friend who has some TCN
shot when i first came out and they are vanishing rapidly. Maybe the modern film
will last longer.

Does anyone out there have experience with archival storage of TCN? I suspect
it's a misnomer. Scan it to digital and that's your archive.

Adam