Subject: Re: [Leica] Film for B&W digital printing ?
From: Mike Durling <durling@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 21:04:32 -0400

Tri-X works just fine with the Minolta Scan Dual III, which is a very
inexpensive scanner.  Seriously consider using Vuescan for your
software.  It really does get more out of your negatives.

Not that you can tell much from a web-sized scan but here is an example:
  http://members.cox.net/durling/photo/newstuff/2003.38.07a.html

Mike D