Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW 37 - Saganich
From: Afterswift@aol.com
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 21:14:22 EDT

saganicc@MSKCC.ORG writes:

> http://www.saganich.com/paw_pages/paw37.htm
- -------------------------
Chris,

This shot makes me reminisce about my own experience working in a drab place,
looking forward to a break. Very evocative. You caught that sense of being
trapped by time and circumstance. But, please note that these are my reactions.
For all I know the fellow resting there may be crazy about his job or even
career, but he does look glum or tired. He's in that city backyard box I know
only too well around NYC. Nice work.

br