Subject: RE: [Leica] PAW 37 - Saganich
From: "Saganich, Christopher/Medical Physics" <saganicc@MSKCC.ORG>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 10:31:19 -0400

Thanks,  you pretty much nailed it.

Chris Saganich

- -----Original Message-----
From: Afterswift@aol.com [mailto:Afterswift@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2003 9:14 PM
To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

saganicc@MSKCC.ORG writes:

> http://www.saganich.com/paw_pages/paw37.htm
- -------------------------
Chris,

This shot makes me reminisce about my own experience working in a drab place,
looking forward to a break. Very evocative. You caught that sense of being
trapped by time and circumstance. But, please note that these are my reactions.
For all I know the fellow resting there may be crazy about his job or even
career, but he does look glum or tired. He's in that city backyard box I know
only too well around NYC. Nice work.

br

     communication or any of its attachments is strictly prohibited.  If
     computer.