Subject: Re[2]: [Leica] Recommendations for a fast color-negative film
From: Sonny Carter <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 22:18:41 -0700

Mark,

MR> NPZ

MR> "14 reviews  4.43 of 5  Specifications New Fujicolor Portrait NPZ 800
MR> incorporates Fujifilm's proprietary 4th Color Layer Technology to ensure
MR> faithful, accurate and extremely natural color and skin tone
MR> reproduction under a wide range of More Info ...
MR> http://www.photographyreview.com/Print,Film/Fuji,Fujicolor,NPZ,800,Professional/PRD_104032_3120crx.aspx

MR> It's the forth layer...

MR> Mark Rabiner

I sleep under  four layers of bedding (makes me feel fine). I feel four
layers is fine.

I have never  failed following Fuji first finding four layers.  I
flew to Europe with a four bag-fulls of four layers film. I flipped
with the result.  I flew to Hong Kong with four bag fulls of four layer
film. Never was I disappointed.

I need to scan all that film sometime and floor you with the result.

whew. four. feels like sesame street.

brought to you by the letter four.

SonC
http://www.sonc.com