Subject: [Leica] PUNDAY RESULTS !!!!
From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 09:31:34 -0500

After exhaustive sifting through the entries, I've come to the
conclusion that this is not a very Punny Crowd.

There was however, a clear winner; I had seen it before and it
made me ROTFLMAO when I first saw it.

Jim McIntyre's shot embodies all that should be the LUG; Canada, a
hint of Scotch and the kind of humour I love. It does leave out
Louisiana, but there are French words in the shot, and since that
was not a rule, I'll let it slide.

Jim, send me your address, and I will mail your prize!  I'll have
a Prize ceremony later this week

   http://members.rogers.com/jmcdesigns/jamesstreet/montreal6.html

Runner up was Jim Hedger, and I can't guess the pun but it is a
cool shot.
    http://homepage.mac.com/jrhedger/punday/

- --
Regards,