Subject: RE: [Leica] Leni Riefenstahl has died at age 101
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 15:06:17 -0400

Crude? Her work was brilliant! I have never doubted her genius. It's the
ends to which she put it that I question. And, yes, we in America
invented public relations - just as we invented, and in essence, if not
in fact, taught the Nazis everything they knew about eugenics. But that
doesn't make the perpetrators of the Final Solution any less inhuman or
any less guilty. Nor does the American invention of, and uses of PR make
Leni any less guilty.

B. D.