Subject: RE: [Leica] OT - War photographers and SPEAKING OF WAR PHOTOGRAPHERS
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 14:40:34 -0400

What's fascinating is that about a year or so ago he had said he wasn't
ever going to war again, and was devoting the rest of his photographic
days to shooting his garden and other pastoral scenes. (And some of
those images are in this book) But then came the Bushing of Iraq, and
word was McCullin had gone back to war, with black and white film.

B. D.