Subject: Re: [Leica] E6@home [was: Rant: another screw up by New Lab...
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 16:13:35 +1000

To be honest, if you are only doing that little, you will need to use a
Jobo, because any other system will not be consistent enough. It may
not however be financially viable, but hell we own and use Leicas ;-)
Again, look at a used fully auto model. Even 10 years old, they can
still be "CLA"d just like a good camera