Subject: Re: [Leica] E6@home [was: Rant: another screw up by New Lab...
From: "Jorge M. Treviņo" <jorge@jorgemtrevino.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 15:05:38 -0500

Roy, Alastair, I do a lot of C41 at home on a CP-2. Beats having
fingerprints and enchilada crumbs all over my negatives. The only solution
that needs critical attention to temp is the developer. I use a digital
clinical thermometer for that. A couple of minutes outside the bath will
bring it to temp when it's a little over.

- --Jorge.

* * * *   http://www.jorgemtrevino.com  * * * *