Subject: Re: [Leica] contradiction in gun
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@imagecraft.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 13:01:31 -0700

At 08:56 AM 9/12/2003 -0700, Jerry Lehrer wrote:
>..It is considered VERY bad form to point even a toy gun at the camera
>or at a person.  Very offensive!  Ruins the picture for me.  Got any others
>with the handgun pointing away?

Jerry, as I said in another reply, I was actually quite disturbed by having
a gun at me. Normally, I'd take multiple shots/angles per costumer, but I
was a bit shocked that I stopped on just this one.

Sorry.

To her credit, most costumers try to pose looking like the characters they
play. I don't know the character she is playing, but I guess that character
has a pose like that.

// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com>