Subject: RE: [Leica] contradiction in gun
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@imagecraft.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 13:04:18 -0700

At 12:47 PM 9/12/2003 -0400, Phong wrote:
>Richard,
>
>A photo of a gun pointing at you is powerful,
>especially if you ever had a real gun pointed
>at you.  And she got her finger on the trigger too.
>Anyway, I like this photo enough, better than
>your other convention photos; and I understand
>the constraints of the moment.

Thanks....

>A few comments:
>having the gun in focus may be even more powerful ?
>the background is ok; the handrail on the lower left
>is a bit distracting.
>[This one is off-the-wall]  the red bandana reminds
>me of some scenes in the Deer Hunter.

I would have try a different angle, and I specifically was thinking about
getting the gun in focus, but as I was a bit disturbed by the gun, I just
took one shot. I hate that handrail. If I have to do it again, I will
definitely avoid that part.....

// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/software>
<http://www.imagecraft.com/software/FAQ.html>