Subject: [Leica] B.D.'s ties to Olympus :)
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 17:17:03 -0400

All,
Before this gets into a typical LUG brawl I asked the question so that
B.D. could clarify his relationship with Olympus.  More than a year ago
he was quite candid about his contract with Olympus and I suspected that
he was still in the same relationship.  When asked he has been quite
forthcoming.

Let us move on.

I also hope that after a week or so of using the E1 he will post a
fairly detailed review of the camera, it's navigation of controls,
response time, picture quality in typical Leica usage situations, flash
control which has been a weak spot with Olympus, overall lens quality,
and anything else about the camera that strikes him as good, bad, or
unusual.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com