Subject: [Leica] broken tab
From: Summicron1@aol.com
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 13:26:36 EDT

why not have leica fix it? If the lens has any age on it at all it might even
need servicing, but just having it fixed by someone who knows what he/she is
doiing is worth $50. I mean, the lens cost how much? And having a lens with a
blob of epoxy fixing  it does what to the resale value?

send it to leica or sherry krauter, pay the bux, get it done right. you will
not regret.

ctrentelman
In a message dated 9/13/03 4:26:17 PM,