Subject: Re: [Leica] Nikkor 50/1.4 vs. Canon 50/1.2 vs. Summilux 50/1.4
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 18:33:59 -0700

Richard F. Man wondered again: ;-)

 > If I can get a Nocti' for around $1300. I would!!! Is yours for sale now
> that you are (gasp) thinking about going digital?<<<<

Hi Richard,
two things:

A: The digital thing is a toy to have fun with in my older age when I get
there. ;-) I'd never consider it as a work tool. Cause I'm just a film kinda
guy! :-)

B: My Noctilux, on the day I leave this wonderful life as a photojournalist,
will go with me in my, although probably cold hands, along with the M7 it's
attached to at the moment.  Everything is going with me as I'm not wasting a
lifetime of learning to be a photographer just cause I'm riding on cloud 9!
;-)

Or deep in the world of darkness, which means the Nocti' will get lots of
action! ;-)
ted

Message from "Richard F. Man" <richard@imagecraft.com> (Re: [Leica] Nikkor 50/1.4 vs. Canon 50/1.2 vs. Summilux 50/1.4)