Subject: Re: [Leica] Impact and lens mount of R8, Focus shift?
From: "Gerry Walden" <gwpics@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 07:46:57 +0100

Personally I would want the camera checked out, and I sincerely hope
that it was insured. If you want to do some tests then I feel that the
only way to do this is to put the camera on a tripod and then shoot on
slow film and with the lens set at maximum aperture. I would want to use
a prime lens (not a zoom) and would want to shoot at a number of
distances that had been measured including the close focus point and
infinity.

Gerry

- --
Gerry Walden LRPS