Subject: Re: [Leica] Diane Arbus article NY Times
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 09:23:31 -0600

Highly recommended!!

Hitherto unpublished photos and the contact sheet from the boy with toy
grenade shoot are all I have had time to look at so far (those alone
are worth more than the cover price). I haven't had time to read the
article yet but it includes discussion of the current assertion that
she was just an opportunist.

John Collier