Subject: [Leica] Piezography, decent B&W digital prints finally
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 18:13:08 -0400

For some time now, I've been thinking more in B&W terms.
I didn't want to go back to the traditional wet darkroom
for prints, so have tried various ways to get B&W prints.
Recently, I took advantage of a deal on refurbished Epson
1280 inkjet printers, got myself the Piezography
printer driver and inks, and just spent the afternoon
trying it out.  After several hickups, the system is up
and running, and I've been tweaking my setup.  I am
happy to say that the prints met my expectations, and
I have white whites, black blacks, with very nice tonal
gradation in between.  Very impressive.  I am exhausted,
but elated.  More to come ...

- - Phong