Subject: Re: [Leica] Digital back for leica, project website
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 09:27:50 -0700

On 2003-09-18 Afterswift@aol.com thoughtfully wrote:

>Macs have a hard time in Web country. That's nothing new. It happens to me
>all the time when I use the Mac.
>However, my PC turned the page up with splendid esthetics.
>
>br

Once upon a time that was true - no longer. this page is one of the killer
reasons Micro$oft has much to answer for. It's incredibly in-bred and almost
designed to keep out people who don't use Windoze. The Web, by design, is
supposed to EMBRACE diversity via standards.

I have submitted a bug-report for improper rendering to the Safari team on this
site. It'll be interesting to see what they think.

I haven't sent the page to one of the W3C validation sites.

Adam

Replies: Reply from "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] Digital back for leica, project website)