Subject: Re: [Leica] new leica-M lens news
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 14:27:30 -0700

I'm not buying (believing) the "90 F4 with goggles" rumor because if
they went f4 it would be for compactness  and they would not want the
goggles which would ruin that. Some thought the 2.8 135 was ruined by
the goggles. If they only had that 1.2 screw in thing for the eyepiece
those days.

Also they WOULD need the goggles for extra high speed lenses for more
accuracy this is the opposite case.

No this is another stupid rumor. I guess you've got this in writing so
somebodies going to say "i told you so" and i think I'm right and I've
been pretty lucky so far.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.rabinergroup.com