Subject: Re: [Leica] Friday WTB: Voigtlander 35/2.5
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 02:17:57 -0700

Joe Leung wrote:

> Anyone who wants to let go of his/her used LTM Voigtlander 35/2.5, pancake
> or classic, please contact me off list at: jcyleung8@shaw.ca  Cosmetic
> condition not important.
>
> Joe Leung

Why would you want it if THEY didn't? ... OH your looking for something
ugly and cheep to SHOOT WITH no everythings been kept in the box for
that inevitable moment when we can diss the lens and sell it for the
Max. We all like to break even or even make a little profit. Weeee!
"take pictures?"
"oh is that what that little button on top does?. I epoxyed it cause it wiggled."

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.rabinergroup.com