Subject: Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 37 and 38: Life around here
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 10:46:19 -0700

On 2003-09-20 n.wajsman@chello.nl (Nathan Wajsman) thoughtfully wrote:

>A street scene from Utrecht: Dutch bicycles are often fully loaded!
>http://www.wajsmanphoto.com/2003_37alt1.jpg

In Davis tha would be illegal, I think, to have a child riding in front of the
rider like that. Nice solution though. Since I live in a community with as many
bikes as people (sadly not so much any more) I'll have to do some shots in
response.

>The final alternate is a close-up of some fish heads in our market:
>http://www.wajsmanphoto.com/2003_37alt3.jpg

Fish heads!
Fish heads!
Rolly polly  fish heads!
Fish heads!
Fish Heads!
Eat 'em up!
Yum!

(Ren and Stimpy - I think, a show my kids watched and whose lyrics periodically
invade my dreams)

Adam