Subject: RE: [Leica] Now Departing...Your Favorite Specialty Camera Store
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 12:42:31 -0700

Sacramento seems to be doing okay also. There's Pardee's of course, but better
there is Camera Arts which has expanded (!) and now carries Leica although at
full sticker price. And they have a nice selection of medium format and even
view cameras. They give you plenty of time and have a reasonable inventory.

I still buy film mail-order unless I need something right away.

Adam