Subject: Re: [Leica] DigiBack webpage updated, but still not for the look, sigh
From: "Bill Butz" <william.butz@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 11:06:09 -1000

I think the issue of how we are going to use our Leica Ms in the digital age
is of great interest. I would like to hear peoples thoughts on this issue.
     I am currently scanning Ektachrome E100 GX on a Epson 3170 scanner at
3200 dpi and printing on an Epson 2200 printer. I make 11X14s on  Epson
Watercolor paper that look good to me. What I would like to see is a
combination small footprint scanner,printer.
     I suggested to Mr Horn of Leica during a recent Leica Day in Monterey
that Leica make a scanner with a high quality focusing micro lens. He said
some of their salesman had suggested that but Germany showed no interest.