Subject: Re: [Leica] DigiBack webpage updated, but still not for the look, sigh
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 14:19:22 -0700

bdcolen wrote:

> Well it's not so much that it's boring Gergor, in that it is really
> getting pretty silly. Many of us would love a digital camera that would
> use M lenses, but your Photoshop exercise isn't bringing it any closer -
> unless of course you are actually planning to produce it. So while it
> was fun to see this exercise when it was first posted, adding more and
> more too it really doesn’t carry it any further, does it? Because Leica
> certainly has enough of an engineering and design staff to come up with
> something as basic as you're presenting here.
>
> B. D.

Disagree quickly in this point as I believe if you show them the light
they can develop it anywhere. Show them the money. The product will soon
come forthwith.

If you can Photoshop it and GoLive it you can make it. TGFS THank god
for software.

Previsualization rules. But Don't show is the mock-up of the mock-up.
Show us the mock-up.

Mock-Rabiner

Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.rabinergroup.com