Subject: Re: [Leica] FOCUS GROUPS now Orient Express
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 18:42:24 -0700

It's not the same, any more than Oriental Rugs (which coincidentally
come from where?). It's just that Asians don't like to be called
Orientals. It has baggage for them. If that's not enough for you, then
go ahead and be thought of as a racist. No skin of our noses. The
times, they area a changin' as the song goes.

On Sunday, September 21, 2003, at 04:17  PM, Jerry Lehrer wrote:

> Omigawd no!  BD will get on your ass for not calling it the "Asian
> Express", regardless of what the railroad company calls it.

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA
http://www.jphotog.com

AAAAAA - American Association Against Acronym Abuse Anonymous