Subject: [Leica] Leica slide show at REI Seattle Thu 9/25 7pm
From: "Jim Laurel" <jplaurel@nwlink.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 13:24:00 -0700

Washington (state) area LUGgers:

Please join me for a slide show covering our overland trek from London to
Bombay and beyond.  On topic: These photos were made with a pair of M6
cameras and 21/35/50/90mm lenses during 2000 and 2001 on Ektachrome VS film.

Where: Seattle REI Flagship store
When:  Sept 25th, 7pm

"In September of 2000 the Laurel family began a journey that would take them
over 40,000km in 10 months in a specially prepared Land Rover.  Through the
scary times, poignant moments, and magical memories, Jim, Karin, Kristen,
and Conner are ready to share their story about cultures, travel, and an
education outside of the classroom. This presentation will take viewers into
the heart of the Laurel's travels, showcasing the people and moments that
made the trip of a lifetime."

Here is the link to the REI website:
http://community.rei.com/bin/jobsevents/storeevents.cgi?read=1337&topic=Seattle&subject=Seattle+Store+Clinics+and+Events&id=0901&boardtype=events

Hope to see you there!