Subject: [Leica] the French wine we drank in France
From: Stasys Petravicius <stasys1@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 19:42:58 -0700

Felix- We started with Chateau Mouton Bordeaux wine- it was about 10.5 euros
a bottle. To me it tasted like a thin table wine. Maybe because I'm used to
drinking a fuller body red wine- like cabernet sauvignon, merlot or the
other red wines common here in Calif. I'm sure there are very good wines in
France- I didn't take the time to study them or search.
Stasys

Replies: Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] the French wine we drank in France)