Subject: Re: [Leica] Shooting question - an Operating Room
From: Afterswift@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 12:40:21 EDT

In a message dated 9/24/03 8:31:28 AM, enitka@twcny.rr.com writes:

<< My cure was to have black coffee ( preferrably from a Bunn-o-Matic)
circulating well before hand. >>

In my perambulations in hospitals I've noticed that coffee apparatus are
everywhere and the coffee is gratis. On my next visitation I'll bring along my M3
to document them. And I'm always warned that the coffee they dispense is
horrible. But that doesn't stop staff people from imbibing. I wonder how many other
industries are run on caffeine.

br