Subject: Re: [Leica] Shooting question - an Operating Room
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 13:22:55 -0400

Yes - the coffee sits for hours at a time making it truly MUD.  It is
free though.  I once selected which hospital in town to concentrate my
activities at by the free-ness of the coffee.  One hospital lost out
because they prohibited you from taking coffee out of the dinning room
up to the patient floors!  It wasn't a quality hospital anyway but that
was the last straw.  Now it is common to see me do rounds with coffee
in hand - it may not be proper etiquette but I tell patients that they
definitely do NOT want me caring for them without the coffee on board :)

ernie