Subject: Re: [Leica] Steve as Ted described him
From: Afterswift@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 13:31:10 EDT

In a message dated 9/24/03 9:17:47 AM, mail@steveunsworth.co.uk writes:

<<  I use a 35mm most of the time. Certainly amongst the Leica street
shooters I've come across the norm is a 35 or 50. Can't recall many SLR guys
with long lenses either. >>

You'll see these guys with the long-range artillery firing away in NYC. I've
encountered foreign pro's in midtown NYC, holding onto lampposts above the
milling throngs on 34th, shooting with two black M's, usually with shorter
lenses. Every once in a while I encountered an elderly gentlemen from the suburbs
taking shots with his Leica IIIF, which he thereafter deposits in his jacket
pocket.

br