Subject: Re: [Leica] Shooting question - an Operating Room
From: tedgrant@shaw.ca
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 13:33:47 -0400

Dr.Ernie Nitka offered:
>watching my first surgeries as a 2nd year med student - nothing like
>gravity to bring you to your senses - although I was lucky to be caught
> on the way down by a lovely angel of mercy :)<<<<<,

Ernie,

A great insentive to look like one is about to crash and burn. As I've seen some angels I wouldn't mind being grabbed by. ;-)

On the other hand my suggestion to new shooters is, if you start to get squeazy.. get out of the room quickly, sit down on the floor in the hall and put your head between your legs. Just don't crash and burn in the OR cause you'll probably piss off a few people.:-)
ted