Subject: Re: [Leica] Shooting question - an Operating Room
From: tedgrant@shaw.ca
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 15:52:02 -0400

bdcolen asked:
> << What does using two bodies have to do with not changing film?
> Spend a few hours in an O.R. and only shoot two rolls? I don't think so.<

Afterswift responded:

> 70 frames. <<<<<<<<<<<

I had wondered about afterswift and his 2 bodies saving changing film when it was first posted and a couple of rolls of film but dismissed it.

I sill don't understand the rational of only two bodies and 70 frames? When I work in the OR with 3 M7's and quite often 2 R8's and change film in all of them umpteen times in little more than a couple of hours or less.

Taking two bodies to cut down on how much film you use is pointless as the action of what's happening and how quick the photographer works to cover every motivating moment determines how much film is shot, whether with one, two or a half dozen cameras.

The 2 bodies and 70 frames seems like a pointless comment by someone who's never done it nor been there.
ted