Subject: RE: [Leica] Kodak Focus on Digital - Clucking home
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 15:44:33 -0400

Define co-exist.
Film will be the province of some "artists" and a bunch of old guys who
just can't make the switch...It will exist. I hope I can always get my
Tri-X. But digital will be dominant.

And people don't need home printers. If they want prints they will just
plug their cards into kiosks and get their prints.

You may not see digital cameras all around you, but they are about all I
see these days when someone in a group of people has a camera.

Sure, people who are financially committed to film cameras will keep
buying film - maybe. But new buyers? No way.