Subject: [Leica] A Digital Emulsion
From: Afterswift@aol.com
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 19:11:48 EDT

This is one of those wild weekends when the imagination has no limits. It
just occurred to me that somewhere some brilliant mind is at work developing a
digital emulsion, that is a stratum that will replace the usual wet-developable
stuff we all know and love, which be processed by passing over it over a head
that will send digital data to a commercial printer. We'll still be using
present Leicas. The process will be dry.

br