Subject: Re: [Leica] Fw: KLH [was:That's Kvetch With a "K"]
From: Afterswift@aol.com
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 18:54:50 EDT

In a message dated 9/27/03 3:50:08 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
alal@duke.poly.edu writes:

> KLH made many receivers, not all had the typical rotary tuning dial.  Which
> one are you referring to?
I think the model I'm referring to was sold during the 1970's, about the same
time as the KLH 21 radio. Now that you reminded me, as a kid I recall Jean
Shepherd loved to advertise the KLH 8, which was the original tube version. KLH
was the only advertiser he didn't lampoon.

br

Replies: Reply from "A. Lal" <alal@duke.poly.edu> (Re: [Leica] Fw: KLH [was:That's Kvetch With a "K"])