Subject: RE: Re[2]: [Leica] That's Kvetch With a "Kloss"
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 13:56:13 -0400

You "wonder who makes it for NPR"...Didn't you read the copy, or is it
too under the bridge to allow reading? This is smack at the top of the
NPR ad - in large type...
 "Tivoli Henry Kloss Model One Radio"

(available, btw, at many audio/tv places, and advertised in numerous
catalogues.)

Qvetchingly yours,

B. D.