Subject: RE: [Leica] From The GroundUp
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 15:16:37 -0400

Thanks so much, Gerry - I certainly will. He's certainly carved a niche
for himself.  In fact, he recently shot cover art for a CD an old friend
of his, a nice middle-class suburban white kid who is now a hip-hop
artist known as Aesop Rock :-), and "Aesop" included Ben's Email address
on the album insert - Low and behold, he got an Email from a kid asking
if he could assist for him...It does make a Dad's heart swell..:-)