Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 39: Seville riverfront
From: Nathan Wajsman <n.wajsman@chello.nl>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 22:25:53 +0100

For this week's PAW we return to my new second home, Seville. The city
is built on the Guadalquivir river, and much of its life revolves around

the banks. The main and the first alternate show one of the many bridges

across the river, Puente de Triana, in the morning and at dusk,
respectively:

http://www.wajsmanphoto.com/2003_39.jpg
http://www.wajsmanphoto.com/2003_39alt1.jpg

The second alternate is a morning scene along the river:
http://www.wajsmanphoto.com/2003_39alt2.jpg

It is with some trepidation that I post color pictures, but hopefully
with the calibration tool I bought and the changes I made to my
Photoshop settings, the results will look decent on various monitors out

there. The main and the first alternate were taken with the CL, 40mm
Rokkor, on Ektachrome 100G; the second alternate with the M7, 50mm
Summilux, on Fuji Provia 400F.

The complete PAW index is at:
http://www.wajsmanphoto.com/indexpaw2003.htm
and comments/critique are always welcome and appreciated.

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands