Subject: Re: [Leica] Kodak Focus now Apple v. Windows
From: Nathan Wajsman <n.wajsman@chello.nl>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 04:52:04 +0100

Mark,

Since 1987 I have worked for an electric utility in Tampa; for AT&T in New Jersey and in
Europe; for Swiss Re in Zurich; as a self-employed consultant in Zurich; and now for a
telecoms/internet company in the Netherlands and Spain. In those jobs I have had dealings with
hundreds of customers, suppliers and business partners in Europe, North America and Asia.
Every single one of them with one exception (a small consulting firm in Paris) used DOS and
Windows-based computers. In the real world of business, outside some very specialized niches,
Apple simply does not exist. Whether we like it or not is irrelevant. Windows is the de facto
standard for the vast majority of the world's businesses.

Nathan

Mark Rabiner wrote:

> I dislike this obliviousness to the Mac world what are you BR an
> accountant?.
> I don't do windows. I can get other Jobs.   (getit?:)
>
> Mark Rabiner
> got it

- --
Nathan Wajsman