Subject: Re: [Leica] Kodak Focus now Apple v. Windows
From: Afterswift@aol.com
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 10:16:02 EDT

In a message dated 9/29/03 5:37:27 AM, sethrosner@direcway.com writes:

<< I do not recall a

single one that does not write Word or Word perfect. I am an 18th Century

technology-challenged guy but if I understand correctly, these run on

Windows, not on Mac. >>
I use Word in my Mac and Word in my PC and routinely exchange Word files
between them via Zip disks. I run Word 98 in my Mac and Word 97 in my PC. Both are
compatible. Gates markets versions of Office for both platforms. But Word
arrived with my Dell PC. I had to buy Word for the Mac. The bottom line is: If
you go shopping for software, let's say in Staples, you won't find Mac stuff
there at all.

br