Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW's 37 & 38
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 14:30:33 -0500

I'm using Portra 400UC for these shots.  It seems to be a nice all round
film.

Gene

                      "Bill Butz"
                      <william.butz@verizon.net>          To:       <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
                      Sent by:                            cc:
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        Subject:  Re: [Leica] PAW's 37 & 38
                      -alto.ca.us

                      09/29/2003 01:53 PM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

I think this is a great scanner for $199 or less. I have been scanning E100
VS and printing 11X14s on my Epson 2200 printer using Epson water color
paper. If you want better resolution you can send it out. What film are you
using? Bill