Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW's 37 & 38
From: Mark Delk <macdude4@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 16:54:19 -0400

On my screen Powerbook 15" LCD the colors look a little dull. I am
looking at the red lid and red parts of the label on the jar. Shouldn't
that been a little brighter ?

Of course it could be my screen thats at fault and they might look
better on an external monitor.

As far as the pictures themselves go, I like the man with the plate
best because the background in the glass blower picture is a little
distracting.

Having said that, I do like both pictures. More and more I find myself
interested in pictures that tell a story or show small "snapshots" of
life.

Mark