Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica Lens Book
From: "Higa Isaku" <isakuhiga@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 18:11:15 -0400

I like Ralph Gibson.  So I did not mind seeing his work in the Leica Lens
Book although they may not be his best.  However, I  do think that Leica
could have at least to included work of other Leica photographers than can
clearly demonstrate superiority of the Leica lenses.

On a separate note, the copy I got had a rather obvious misprints. The page
for of Summicron M 28mm F2 was titiled "Elmarit M 28mm F2."   I thought it
would rather embarassing mistake for Leica especially when they claimed
"100% Quality Control" in the same brochure.  I send a note to Leica
pointing this out but no one responded.