Subject: [Leica] OT: Epson 2200 with Mac OSX?
From: "Higa Isaku" <isakuhiga@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 08:58:35 -0400

Since we are talking about EPSON 2200, I like to ask some questions to the
users of the printer...

Do any of you use the printer with a Mac with OSX?   Would you mind sharing
your experience?  Any problems with compatibility or taking full advantage
of the printer?  Reading the instruction manual I downloaded from EPSON
website indicates there are some limitations in using the printer with OSX?

I 've been wanting to get the printer but I've had problems using EPSON
with Macs before and I am bit reluctant to go with it.  I currently use
Canon ink jet printer.

Thanks,
Isaku