Subject: Re: [Leica] Arnold Actions : Monday
From: "Jon" <jon.stanton@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 12:51:06 -0700

John,

What planet were you living on during the last years of Clinton?
  Where were you before Clinton's first election? All the "Libs", NOW et al
dismissed Clinton's womanizing...Saying there were more important issues.

 On another note it is nice to see the Hollywood celebs are allowed to  make
political statements when they are right-wing, but not when they  are
left-wing. When Arnie is recalled, perhaps the Dixie Chicks can  have a go.

I had no idea there were right-wing Hollywood celebs...outside of Heston
possibly?

And while you are tagging me a right-wing extremist please note that I did
vote for Jerry Brown over Pete Wilson, Tom Bradley over Deukmajian...matter
of factly the only Republican I voted for that year was Reagan!!